NORTHERN SOTHO / SEPEDI
Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th May 2019
Free Introductory class
What else do we do?
1. Northern Sotho / Sepedi : Speak an African Language
- Group classes
- Free Introductory classes for the African Language : Northern Sotho / Sepedi : Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th May 2019 at 18:00 Booking is essential.
- Corporate weekly Courses
Create goodwill! Northern Sotho / Sepedi 3rd language. Weekly courses for Corporate Institutions, businesses and organisations in Pretoria and surroundings. An excellent way to learn Sepedi / Northern Sotho – at your premises for 10, 20, 30 staff members. There will be homework, revision, oral and writing of tests. Ideal for banks, insurance companies, motor dealers, educational institutes and companies with a big staff complement.
- One-on-one private Sepedi / Northern Sotho Tuition
Individual one-on-one private tuition for people who are serious to learn the language. One or two hours per week.
- Student Group classes
Four students per class – one hour or two hours per week.
“A RE YENG” is a Sepedi / Northern Sotho word – one of the official languages in South Africa, meaning “Let’s Go!” Forward, progress and improve!
“A RE YENG!” “LET’S GO!” Contact us.
2. S.A. Language Translations : Sepedi, SeTswana, IsiZulu, Sesotho, etc.
Professional, language translation services and audio/video recordings into all 11 South-African languages. Corporate documents, brochures, training & marketing material, etc.
3. Radio & Broadcasting.
- We are consultants in broadcasting and radio – trading as JC Audio Box Productions.
- www. audioboxproductions.co.za
- Over thirty-five years experience in radio and broadcasting : programme making, presenting, training, radio & advertisement production, establishing of new radio stations, advertising and sales, broadcast IT and outside broadcasts with technical expertise.
- We design, build and supply radio broadcasting and audio equipment for studios : on-air or recording/production studios, as well as stages, events, lighting, PA sound and internet streaming equipment.
- Training for radio & TV presenters. Presenting, interviews, Afrikaans language principles & pronunciation.
- Opleiding vir Afrikaanse radio- en TV aanbieders. Aanbieding, onderhoudvoering, korrekte, suiwer Afrikaanse taalgebruik, uitspraak van woorde, ontronding & oorronding, uitsaaitaal vs “straattaal”, programaanbieding en professionalisme.
Podcast / video cast & broadcast information about your company, services, products, staff and information. Custom made professional audio & video productions – from a basic, simple podcast to professional info-mercials & advertorials. Voice overs, soundtracks and music recordings for prize giving functions and award seremonies. With the best music, sound effects, productions and voices available in the market.
4. Audio productions and recordings
We design and conceptualise radio programmes, radio commercials and corporate programmes, do audio recordings for radio stations and the corporate market – jingles, imaging, training cd’s, sweeps, news bulletins, radio content and dramas. Contact us
5. Copy writing & advertisments
With our experience in copy writing and producing of radio & TV programmes, we can provide expert advise and services. Contact us
6. Sound, music, announcements and MC for flea markets and events
The professionals in the market. With experienced broadcasters, presenters, musicians, bands, MC’s and the best quality of sound equipment. For sound & music & announcements contact us!!